There are a number of ways you can help us make this year's Drums & Dragons our most successful to date:
Donate to a team's EverydayHero page (find them using the search bar on our homepage).
Provide an In-Kind Donation to help us offsite our costs and raise additional funds.
Create your own EverydayHero Page.
In-Kind Donation Opportunities:
- Event Signage such as banners, parking signs, promotional posters, and fliers.
- Lull, Crane or Forklift Services to unload & reload dragon boats.
- Gift Certificates for Silent Auction Fundraiser Items including for Outdoor Event Centers, Nature Centers, Acupuncture, Massage, Bars/Restaurants, Sports Stores, Hotel Rooms, Cabins, Spas, Golf Courses, Gyms
- Auctioneer Services for a brief “steerer auction” during the lunch break on the event day.
- Drummers to Participate in a drum circle on the event day.
- Children's Activities for the event day.
- Breakfast and Lunch for our wonderful volunteers on race day.
- Bottled Water, Sports Drinks and Healthy Snacks for Hospitality Tents that serve teams and sponsors.
- Trophies for the award ceremony on the event day.
- Hotel Rooms -or- Air BNB/Cabin Rental Donation for Dynamic Dragon Boat Staff.
- Restaurant Gift Cards for Dynamic Dragon Boat Staff.
- Medical First Aid Kits for the event day and practices.
- Safety Boat for race day to allow first responders to be on the water.
- Gift Cards and Gift Baskets for Silent Auction/Raffle e.g. Gift baskets, Outdoor Clothing/Gear, Kayaks, gym memberships, etc. Help us help you promote your business!
- Coolers to keep drinks chilled.
- Ice for the event day.
- Snacks and Drinks for Volunteers (nuts, protein bars, fruit, raw veggies, Vitamin H20, etc).
- Flowers for the Event Tent Areas (5-7 arrangements).
- Gift Cards for Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace Hardware to purchase event supplies such as coolers, tents, tables, chairs, cones, wood posts for signage, other materials.
- Rental Items from Classic Event Rental or Rent All such as large/small tents, tables, chairs, tablecloths, coolers, etc for the event day.
- Martial Arts Demonstrations at the event.
- Volunteer Nurses to assist on Safety Boat and First Aid Tent on Race Day.
- Port O Lets for the Event.