Time of Event - Saturday June 22, 2019
- 8:30 am Opening Ceremonies
- 9 am - 2:30 pm Drums & Dragon 2019 Races
- 2:30 pm Drums & Dragons 2019 Award Ceremony
- Children’s Activities
- Silent Auction
- Food Vendors
- Wellness Area
- DUNK TANK!
- Beer Garden Sponsored by Pisgah Brewing
PARKING IS ACROSS FROM LAKE JULIAN WITH FREE 🚐 SHUTTLE SERVICE!
- No animals (pets) or fishing allowed while event is taking place (7 am - 3 pm).
- Please bring cash for activities, food/beer vending, and pop-up thrift shop!
Team Registration & Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available!
Join us for a dragon boat race fundraiser supporting area nonprofits and help our WNC neighbors live life fully!
100% of proceeds from this year’s race will benefit:
- Blue Ridge Health
- Girls on the Run of WNC
- Irene Wortham Center
- Mountain Child Advocacy Center
- Pisgah Legal Service
- The Community Table
- You're Special & WNC's Greatest Needs Funds (WNC Bridge Foundation)
The 2nd Annual Drums & Dragons dragon boat race and fundraiser supporting CarePartners took place on June 23, 2018. 15 teams from throughout WNC participated in the race, and over $51,000 was raised to help provide post-acute care and other needed items for area families.
This year’s race is scheduled to take place on Saturday, June 22, 2019!
Gather your friends, join a team, and paddle to have fun, win prizes, and help us empower nonprofits that promote individual and community wellness so that our WNC neighbors may live life fully!