Time of Event - Saturday, June 13, 2020
- Opening The Dotting of the Eye Of The Dragon Ceremonies
- Drums & Dragon 2020 Races
- Drums & Dragons 2020 Award Ceremony
- Children’s Activities
- Silent Auction
- Food Vendors
- Wellness Area
- Beer Garden!
PARKING IS ACROSS FROM LAKE JULIAN WITH FREE 🚐 SHUTTLE SERVICE!
Two shuttles will be available to transport people parking at the following locations:
- Koontz Intermediate School located at 305 Overlook Rd Asheville
- CarePartners PACE building located at 286 Overlook Rd Asheville
- Estes Elementary located at 275 Overlook Rd Asheville
No animals (pets) or fishing allowed while event is taking place (7 am-3 pm).
There is no ATM onsite at Lake Julian!
Please bring cash for activities, food/beer vending, and pop-up thrift shop!
We will have incredible food vendors/trucks, fair-trade clothing and locally made items available, raffles, an auction & more.